nike air more uptempo copy paste

Tutaj dyskutujemy na temat pomysłów na biznes, na własną firmę która przyniesie nam zyski.
no avatar
User

a9s93sgm

29 kwie 2022, o 01:23

nike air more uptempo copy paste

Postautor: a9s93sgm » 29 kwie 2022, o 01:32

Obrazek
Dressed in a White, Black, Photon Dust, and Vast Grey color scheme. nike air more uptempo copy paste This offering of the Nike Air More Uptempo features an oversized Swoosh copied and pasted onto the lateral side overlaying the "AIR" text, while the medial is detailed with a patent leather branded patch. The "Copy/Paste" theme continues on its branded insoles with 3M reflective laces and pull tabs atop a milky translucent outsole completes the design.

“I got next” has been a proclamation heard on basketball courts all across the globe nike air more uptempo '96 men's since who knows when. For its latest Nike Sportswear collection, the Swoosh has stamped those three words on several of its most popular models, including the Nike Air More Uptempo.

Unlike the accompanying Dunk High, the latest take on the Air More Uptempo indulges in a vibrant red and black colorway instead of donning nike air more uptempo white/grey hits of blue and grey. Most of the nubuck-covered upper is clad in the brighter shade, while the iconic “AIR” lettering across the profiles boast dark, stark contrast and a somewhat iridescent finish.

Branding at the spine introduce an all-white makeup, which compliments much of the midsole well; additional logos on the midsole’s medial nike air more uptempo review rear section opt for a disparate green hue, while enlarged counterparts on the outsole borrow the upper’s ruby-colored flair. Lastly, the “I got next” callout is made via the sneakers’ sock-liners, and is accompanied by an image of a basketball hoop.

https://www.247feetserve.com/
no avatar
User

Reklama

darmowe konto firmowe